"My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit"

Take my photos. Please!
im the opposite. Not because most of my photos are totally wonderful. But i have way too much time tied up in this. i look at that as the equivalent of working for a week and someone stealing my paycheck. Not to mention when you start offering things for sale, it puts a entire new spin on someone copying it off line for free. im working right now on getting some of my stuff shown and for sale at a place up on a wall in physical print. i am paranoid about what i post on line and limit it. There is some amazing photography on this site from others, and i often wonder how much has been stolen off it. i usually post photos that are photos that im not sure of or in need of help. i surely don't post for others enjoyment or for pats on the back here. Mostly to learn or say "this is what im working on"
Oh, I was in no way faulting you for your preference! I completely understand both side of the issue. If and when I can progress to the point of some of the artists on this forum, I may even join ya! Meanwhile, I'm reduced to Henny Youngman jokes.

:) I absolutely post for others to enjoy and appreciate the pats on the back. Once I decided that photography is truly a hobby for me, I stopped taking blood pressure medicine. :thumbup:

im the opposite. Not because most of my photos are totally wonderful. But i have way too much time tied up in this. i look at that as the equivalent of working for a week and someone stealing my paycheck. Not to mention when you start offering things for sale, it puts a entire new spin on someone copying it off line for free. im working right now on getting some of my stuff shown and for sale at a place up on a wall in physical print. i am paranoid about what i post on line and limit it. There is some amazing photography on this site from others, and i often wonder how much has been stolen off it. i usually post photos that are photos that im not sure of or in need of help. i surely don't post for others enjoyment or for pats on the back here. Mostly to learn or say "this is what im working on"
Oh, I was in no way faulting you for your preference! I completely understand both side of the issue. If and when I can progress to the point of some of the artists on this forum, I may even join ya! Meanwhile, I'm reduced to Henny Youngman jokes.

:) I absolutely post for others to enjoy and appreciate the pats on the back. Once I decided that photography is truly a hobby for me, I stopped taking blood pressure medicine. :thumbup:

So maybe what we really need is a "My photos are not ok to scoff at" switch.. lol.

Maybe it would be motivation to finally learn more than basic PP tools ;)

Ron, are you gonna let her sit there and chastise you for how you handle your P-P????

Motivation FOR ME to learn more than basic tools. I know crap about layers! :greenpbl:

Oh, and *snicker" ... you said P-P.

Onions have layers. Ogres have layers.

Umm.. hmm.. yup, that's pretty much all I got. Lol

A clothing layer ?

might be worth it to buy PhotoShop :mrgreen:

So maybe what we really need is a "My photos are not ok to scoff at" switch.. lol.

:lol::lmao::biglaugh: Mr. Rob Benz for prez June-July!

I absolutely post for others to enjoy and appreciate the pats on the back. Once I decided that photography is truly a hobby for me, I stopped taking blood pressure medicine. :thumbup:
QFT!! But I still have to take my b/p meds.

this is still going? well i'd say the thread went no where but it looks like it is going somewhere...

this is still going? well i'd say the thread went no where but it looks like it is going somewhere...

Well never fear, people always think you can't get to nowhere. Nonsense. Some politician is always wasting millions of taxpayer dollars somewhere to ensure that you can, it's just one bridge project away my friend.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back