Name your camera that you use and why you use it :)

Camerageardigital4Apr2011.jpg

Canon XSi and a few lenses. I actually use my Canon SX30 more than the DSLR, its a lot in a small package and have it with me most of the time. The DSLR and the lenses I carry in my bag are just to heavy and cumbersome for casual shooting, keep them for "serious" photography.

I started with the original Canon Rebel, moved up through the XT,XTi, and to the XSi. For what I do, the 12 MP suits my needs and I'm surprised that I don't really have any interest (nor the money) to upgrade at this time.

The spy arsenal

(-_-")

Last edited:
I use an Iphone 3, cause its not the camera, its the photographer. **proceeds to punch self in the face**

Yep, Nottman is Rockin'

GooniesNeverSayDie11 said:
I use an Iphone 3, cause its not the camera, its the photographer. **proceeds to punch self in the face**

Well it does matter, but the photographer is important too. I'm glad you punched yourself because I was about to xD

tevo said:
is it a 24 or a 36 exposure roll ;D

#lamephotojokes

BAHAHAHA that made me laugh out loud literally ..... My dog is looking at me funny. :D

I shoot with a T1i because I'm in the good glass is more important than a good body camp and haven't enough money to get it all.

Canon 40d. Before I got it I was pretty set on a Nikon but once I held the Canon in my hands and played with the dials and buttons and such, I switched. I was just able to reach everything faster than I could on a Nikon and it felt better in my hands.

Iphone 4, lighweight, geotagging, 5mp
7D, high burst rate,auto focus system
5DII, cheapest full frame dslr

Nikon D90 - Because my CoolPic wasn't cutting it. Still haven't mastered it.

Nikon D2Xs - For all the reasons Derrel mentioned above, plus since I haven't got a creative bone in my body my shooting centers around street shooting and several sports, most of which taker place outside so a pro level weather sealed body was a must. And 8 frames a second helps.

Nikon F3 - Because I always wanted one in the 80's but could never afford it.

I retire in 4 weeks, so I'm set with everything I need right now.

Bruce

T1i- good sensor and processor, availability of EF and EF-S lenses, and lots of other things that made it a great value for the price.

Motorola Droid X- Amazingly good pictures for a phone camera.... 8mp, physical shutter, 2 LED flashes and more. No, seriously, for something you drag around in your pocket, it's been great. Look at this:
2011-09-22_13-31-28_716a.jpg

2011-08-23_09-07-34_728.jpg

Not bad for a damned phone, eh?

Acer Iconia tablet... 5mp rear camera and 2mp front camera. OK, I rarely use this, but I can imagine it'll come in handy at some point.

I'm surprised no is using a Sony slr. I'm shooting with an a350 with the two kit lenses which are surprisingly good. Also have the grip for it and that balances it out great. Adding some minolta glass to the collection soon too. It's more expensive than sigma but the build quality of the lenses are like tanks.

My adventure motorcycle camera is a Fuji hs10 Great camera for all round stuff.

I have been using my iPhone 4 alot as a camera too. It takes great photos as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back