New to Photography/Check out my pics please

Hthomas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I am new to photography, I am 16 and I like to do live concert and sport photography. Here is my myspace for my photography so far. add me as friend and tell me what you think. I'm still learning photoshop so bare with me. I really want to know what you all think so please let me know! Be as harsh as you need to be!

http://www.myspace.com/htphoto20

thanks,

Harris
PS- I'd love to talk to anyone of you, just send me a message over on myspace.

If you'd like for people to comment on your pictures, post them here so we can see them.

Yeah, you can host them on something like photobucket and then use the image insert button in the post you start and link to it so it shows up in your post. Pretty much like any other forum.

I can't believe I actually clicked on your page to see your pictures and your page was private. You should make the effort to post the pictures on here instead of making everyone work.

Thanks

i love the wedding pictures there. thanks for the share.

I can't believe I actually clicked on your page to see your pictures and your page was private. You should make the effort to post the pictures on here instead of making everyone work.

Thanks

I agree with Sgtchavez, pretty lame dude.

Seems like spam honestly. He hasn't responded to anyone and that was his first post. I could be wrong though. Correct me if I am please.

Damn it!!! You've lived more in your 16 years than I have in my 37! I hate you!!! Where's my gun?

Actually, on page four the guitarist looks like he's wearing two completely different shirts due to lighting. It just looks like a whole bunch of camera phone shapshots...

While it looks like a very fun setting, the ISO choice is pretty bad, the shutter speed is pretty bad, and most are out of focus.

P.S. I would have loved to be there to experience the magic, though....

Last edited:
I was gonna say something kind of similar. It sort of looks like a point and shoot. Or something with a small sensor or super duper high ISO anyway. Let us know, sucka. :p

Most reactions

Back