New York City anyone?

oh this sounds fun! im supposed to be in boston that weekend but not sure when we're leaving yet. let me know where you guys are meeting and at what time. i might be able to come early. as long as you guys wouldn't mind having a noob with you lol

o don't worry we wouldn't mind. I'm guessing we could meet at the auto show if people want to go there. O yea and one more thing. If you are going, wear comfortable shoes, I'm planning a lot of walking lol.

jazsek you know the deal, hit me up

darn shucks, Im about an hour southest of detroit, Michigan, around St Claire, id love to go take pictures,

too I dont have money for a plane ticket or gas(or a car....), nor do I have the money to buy 4 rolls of film + processing....maybe ill win the ebay auction and get the D70 and be a happy camper :)

haha thanks for telling us lol. We could go ther but only if me get the maojority to really want t o go there lol.

I will be hitting shore in NY on the 15th. Erie Basin ( Ikea ) around noon time. Anyone wanna hit up the kool street art? There is a load of it neer the Ikea on Columbia Ave.

hmmm it might be hard since I'm planning to get from Manhattan to Brooklyn later on.

hmmm it might be hard since I'm planning to get from Manhattan to Brooklyn later on.

If you are going from Manhatten to Brooklyn or Brooklyn nto Manhatten its a snap. The Ikea water taxie runs every hour and its free.

I was thinking of going from Manhattan to Brooklyn since I want to get the bridge at night.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back