New York City anyone?

If you are interested IM me on AIM: Jaszek PL IM me anytime. If you IM me at night I'll answer in the morning. In the afternoon i'll be in school so I could answer as long as the teacher doesn't see my phone. If you want my number PM me.

we didn't decide on where yet. I'll PM all the people who were interested and post more info tomorrow. I'm off to sleep now. And remember, if something IM me.

I should be getting of this rig around noon time on the 15th. Ikea has a nice water front park right here in Erie Basin. There is a free water taxi that goes to Manhattan and back in the park.

I think the address is 700 Columbia Ave , Brooklyn NY. ~ That is the side entrance were you cant park though.

Just park in the main Ikea Lot.

If taxie just tell them ~ The Ikea in Brooklyn.

Noon, 15th, Union Square is as good a place as any. Count me out for the Auto or Flower shows, but it will be fun to meet the people behind the 'handles'. Noon is a good time to find a place to share a table for lunch and get acquainted. The Union Square 'R' station entrance [above-ground] should work as a [pardon] focal point for meeting.

Ok so it's the 15th at noon in Union Square. But I think we should meet by Washington's statue (the horse one) since all of us are taking different trains.

and maybe two of my friends. If you have any friends that would like to come they can

Ok so here is a list who I think is going:
Going:
-Me (Jaszek)
-Torus34(Most likley)
-Enem178 (confirmed)
-MiaS13(confirmed)
-dmbfoto(most likley)
-maybe a friend of mine or 2

People who I'm not sure:

-elrick

Confirm if you are going and PM me your numbers just in case.
What I'm planning
1. Meet at Union Square at Noon
2. After 30-60 minutes we go to the Auto Show (tell me if you want to, I can go but I don't mind if I don't)
3. Get mad that B&H is closed (lol)
4. Head to Times Square
5. Walk down Broadway to Chinatown
(it should be about 5 pm by now)
6. Photograph Chinatown
7. Head down to the Brooklyn Bridge(Manhattan Side) When it gets dark
8. If you are willing to cross to Brooklyn Side and shoot.
9. Head off home.
Any Questions? I'll PM you all to confirm you are going :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back