Nikon vs. Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entry level Canon/Nikon almost the same. Mid-level Canon/Nikon almost the same, High end Canon/Nikon almost the same. I don't think it really matters what the brand, it will still always come down to the person holding the camera.

I think your info is a bit outdated. ;) Canon's latest system is all radio controlled and has the Nikon guys ogling it. If you're already invested in gear I don't see a compelling reason to switch.

Thank you, i feel better now!!!!!!!

This is just going to be the same as Ford vs Chevy. It's a debate that has fans of both when they both have similar models, that do the same thing, most likely equally as well. Everyone has different tastes, some cameras feel better in the hands to some then others. Doesn't mean one is clearly better than the other. If either made a crap product, they wouldn't be around as long as others had.
I like Nikon simply because the first camera I ever had was a Canon, that went back for warranty work 4-5 times. It frustrated me and I decided not to go with Canon anymore. Does it mean everyone will have a terrible issue with them? No. Simply a personal choice. I have the same luck with Apple products, they just seem to literally fall apart it my hands.

Thank you for your responce, you have a point

Both Canon and Nikon make full frame cameras that will be very effective in any type of photography.
Each system has its pro's and con's but overall both are very good systems.

thanks, I hear you !!!

Guys thank you for the participation. I never meant to offend anyone here. I understand that the question that I asked was posted here hundreds times.
Many thanks!

There is no Nikon vs. Canon, there is Nikon and there is Canon. Some prefer one, others prefer the other. Nuf' said.

There is no Nikon vs. Canon, there is Nikon and there is Canon. Some prefer one, others prefer the other. Nuf' said.

Got your point, thank you !!!

There is no Nikon vs. Canon,
Oh you don't use the search function much do you. There are A LOT of Nikon vs. Canon and Canon vs. Nikon out there. Not that they mean a damn thing, but there are a lot of them. :lmao:

Pfffft, neither. Mercedes for life!

No, BMW!

Merc hasn't made a good looking car in 40 years.

What?! You're high, my W124 is a classic. And the first gen CLS is awesome, in looks and build.

*I worked on Benzes professionally for 13 years so I am significantly biased

Oh dear god the 80's Mercs are the worst! With the exception of the cosworth 190, they are totally blah.

I thought everyone knew that Nikon users wear tuxes all the time, and canon users wear workout shorts!

I thought everyone knew that Nikon users wear tuxes all the time, and canon users wear workout shorts!

We have to wear loose fitting trunks to make room for our enormous genitals.

We have to wear loose fitting trunks to make room for our enormous genitals.
Truly a source of annoyance for our female Canon photographers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back