Nikon vs New Sony

Oh come on, I don't care what Sony does and I will never use a mirrorless camera. I posted this as a jab at gary in hopes he would say something inaccurate (see above). Haha.
My friend you are not Mr Gloat, "gsgary" is Mr Gloat.
He is so protective over his precious Sony and threaten by Nikon that he does his best to bash Nikon every chance he gets especially the D750.
Me on the other hand is happy every time ANY camera maker makes good product because that means it put Nikon on the spot to improve and if Nikon will not improve and stick to the guns to the end I will be forced to jump ship but I am a feeling I will not need to.
Anyways all I want to say is sorry I didn't mean you at all :) I love the fact Nikon product is king of the hill but Nikon really needs to start looking at mirrorless more serious or else they will not stay king of the hill for long.
I couldn't care less about my Sony I just get sick of people claiming Nikon is best

Oh come on, I don't care what Sony does and I will never use a mirrorless camera. I posted this as a jab at gary in hopes he would say something inaccurate (see above). Haha.
He is so protective over his precious Sony and threaten by Nikon that he does his best to bash Nikon every chance he gets especially the D750.
Me on the other hand is happy every time ANY camera maker makes good product because that means it put Nikon on the spot to improve and if Nikon will not improve and stick to the guns to the end I will be forced to jump ship but I am a feeling I will not need to.
Anyways all I want to say is sorry I didn't mean you at all :) I love the fact Nikon product is king of the hill but Nikon really needs to start looking at mirrorless more serious or else they will not stay king of the hill for long.
I couldn't care less about my Sony I just get sick of people claiming Nikon is best

Your double negative suggests that you do care what Sony does...... :)

We claim Nikon is best because the data supports us.

I don't because I use my Leicas 90% of the time, Nikon might be better at low light than some cameras but photography is all about light

I don't because I use my Leicas 90% of the time, Nikon might be better at low light than some cameras but photography is all about light

So the quality of the photo is based on the intensity of the light present at the time the photo was taken?

So the quality of the photo is based on the intensity of the light present at the time the photo was taken?
Yes if there is no light or low light I don't really care about my shots apart from when I was shooting sports

Yes if there is no light or low light I don't really care about my shots apart from when I was shooting sports

So a blown out, OOF iPhone photo is better than a long exposure milky way photo taken by a top nat geo photographer?

So a blown out, OOF iPhone photo is better than a long exposure milky way photo taken by a top nat geo photographer?
Photos like that do absolutely nothing for me

I'll contact Nikon and let them know that gary doesn't like or need anything having to do with low light/high ISO. Surely, production will come to a screeching halt.

I'll contact Nikon and let them know that gary doesn't like or need anything having to do with low light/high ISO. Surely, production will come to a screeching halt.
I wouldn't buy a Nikon

My friend, don't get overworked about these things, we don't need him to approve or disprove our Nikons, I said I will stop the negativity and I suggest you too take the high road, don't be dragged down.
Photography is a completely personal thing, let this guy do what he wants to do with his equipment and remember its just a one person opinion BIG DEAL!
Do you really need his seal of approval on your awesome D800e ?
I didn't thing you do ;)

My friend, don't get overworked about these things, we don't need him to approve or disprove our Nikons, I said I will stop the negativity and I suggest you too take the high road, don't be dragged down.
Photography is a completely personal thing, let this guy do what he wants to do with his equipment and remember its just a one person opinion BIG DEAL!
I didn't thing you do ;)
I think he is very insecure about it because he always has to mention how good it is, its good fun ragging him

I didn't thing you do ;)
I think he is very insecure about it because he always has to mention how good it is, its good fun ragging him
You are a work of art, I have a lot to comment but I am done here.

My Nikon d7100 is the best in the world ever ;)

I didn't thing you do ;)

Ragging me? Classic! The purpose of this thread was to mess with you and see if you'd come up with some of your senseless classics. You didn't disappoint.

What's the sense of a small light mirrorless bodies when you add a 3 or 4 pound tele lens or for that matter any F mount lens to them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back