Official upgrade issue thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so great on an iphone
Looks really good on my iPhone.
It's unusable on mine. Look at the header.. I like Lew, but I don't want his face all over my phone. Sorry Lew. Also, why the car and background image?
View attachment 93834

Try logging out and then logging back in.
How do I log out on the phone? I've clicked several of the links at the top and I have no idea.

Also, it's loading very slow.

Yeah, it IS loading very slowly. That was happening on both my iMac at work and here at home on my PC.

Not so great on an iphone
Looks really good on my iPhone.
It's unusable on mine. Look at the header.. I like Lew, but I don't want his face all over my phone. Sorry Lew. Also, why the car and background image?
View attachment 93834

Try logging out and then logging back in.
How do I log out on the phone? I've clicked several of the links at the top and I have no idea.

Also, it's loading very slow.

This has been fixed now.

You should see your username at the very top right hand corner. Click your name and scroll down to the bottom of the menu. "Log Out"
Thanks.

It's still loading slow, but it seems to be getting faster.

Down at the bottom left of any page is a Style Chooser, only 2, the default blue and a red that I changed to. I like the Red skin maybe a tad better.

I recall another social site that has round avatars! I think a bunch of us signed up months ago and none of us never use it now lol!

And, actually, I can't believe it wasn't mentioned by the suits around here that you could go back to the other skin!

Down at the bottom left of any page is a Style Chooser, only 2, the default blue and a red that I changed to. I like the Red skin maybe a tad better.
And, actually, I can't believe it wasn't mentioned by the suits around here that you could go back to the other skin!

You found that quick! We actually just added the older skin and others about 20 minutes ago.

qmUel2K.png

Last edited:
I'm only getting 2 choices, Blue or Red. I've emptied cache, logged out and back in, but still only the 2 skin choices.

@snerd Hmmm, the other ones might be test skins and only enabled for admins at the moment. My bad. Will check with the other guys about this tomorrow as they're out of the office.

o_O Just as I get comfortable with the other one . . .
<big sigh>

Oh . . . wait . . . red style! Never mind. I'd still like the colorized edit window but I guess you can't have everything.

Last edited:
And now that we have two threads going... Red doesn't change back to what we have before, just makes the print too small to be readable.

I'm on a smaller laptop in IE, and I forget how to do a screen shot.. Just not usable it's so spread out (Beginners Forum, Don't be shy, etc. is 45 lines, yes I counted to see!).

The old style is labeled "Red v1" It should have the same font size as before.

Congratulations! You made your last horrible upgrade even worse.
I didn't think it was possible, but you did it! You actually did it!

Dear lord, it's happened again.

You've got your life planned carefully,
but you left out one detail............
the hidden hand deals just one round,
and the winds of change prevail.

Maybe I'm too dumb to find it, but I can't Mark Forums as Read on the mobile app any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back