Post-Processing

kacelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm working with my PSE 4.0 and I'd love for you to post some of your "problem-photos" and let me practice my editing skills and repost them for your comments/critiques. Thanks!

sunset.jpg

the sun set could be much nicer i think

Ellie1.jpg

her skin is pretty bad

have fun

Okay, I've worked with the second picture and here are the three results I have...Looking at them now, I see that the faces could use a little more lighting. Feel free to comment/critique them as you like. Nothing you say is going to hurt my feelings. ;)

edit2fixwf1.jpg

edit2fixnewlr5.jpg

edit2fixbwcopyjc8.jpg

This is the best I could do with the sunset picture. Let me know what you think.

sunsethp2.jpg

i like the first one the most but im not too fond of the black boarder you put. If this were for like a model thing it would be good but just as a normal portrait I think her face is alittle too perfect now. Try doing it in too layers, keep teh bottom the original and edit the top, make it fake like it is, and turn down the opacity on the top a little bit. give me a fe wminutes ill make one for you

I like the coloring in yours more but the skin and eyes in mine (cant forget those eyes lol)
Ellie1copy.jpg

iono if you have a myspace or not but if you do just look at all ur friends and choose a picture u like of them and just go to town and try and do somehting to it

Thanks for your advice! I did think that this picture looked very model-esque and I played with the skin a little more than I usually do. And I'll definitely hit Myspace now...friends beware.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back