Question For those who do prof. photography

~*{ Blink}*~

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am currently working with a professional photographer now. I am wanting to market my service and products to other professional photographers. My question is as photographers what input can you give me as to the best way to go about this?

This is my website…
www.customizedkeepsake.com

The things I have considered so far was sending letter by email, sending color brocure with the products on it, or calling and making an appointment. The stuff we make is very high end and the last thing I want to do is come across as some cheesy sales person. At the same time I believe in working with the photographer has shown to be profitable for both us and the photographer because she has much more to offer than just the prints. Now we are to a point we wish to take on a few more photographers in different areas since we are giving exclusivity rights. We are just looking for some suggestions on the best way to contact these people. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

so tell me, what have you done since you had the site:

Creation Date: 12-nov-2006

?

i'm just curious as this is your first and only post here and it has the slinky feel of spam.

heres my input. next time you want to scam people willing to help others into looking at your site and potentially buy from it you should maybe take part in the forum for a few weeks as a legitimate member before pulling what you did here.

There are no "exclusivity rights" to dye sublimation, which is all you're doing. I'm a professional photographer and own a dye sub business... your prices are way out of line for the quality of your hard goods. my .02

Most reactions

New Topics

Back