RE: HELP! my first shoot!!!!

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by paigegreen916, Aug 16, 2008.

1. paigegreen916

paigegreen916 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well, we did it. it was super short (only 30 min) but the boys were fun and i think the images came out pretty good. here is one, the rest of the edited images are here. let me know what you think! thanks again for all your suggestions! [​IMG]

2. icassell

icassell TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    The composition is good. You've blown out the highlights on the arm of the kid on the viewer's right. The thing that instantly turns me off is the angled image -- I just don't like them (no accounting for taste, I guess). My fav is the two boys looking through the fence.

3. paigegreen916

paigegreen916 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    i guess the angled thing is taste, but i do agree, i didn't have enough straight on images.

4. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Cute shot. Minor technical nitpick, but it looks like the colors are just a hair off... a bit too much pink I think?

I wasn't totally sure how I felt about the angle, but it's definitely interesting. I almost wish I could see more of the eyes of the other boy. I also wish they were either a touch closer together or the crop wasn't quite so tight. Their hair is likely to get cut off by any frame, also... something to think about.

Regardless, nice shot with some personality to it. Thanks for sharing.