Refurbished Nikon Coolpix A $329.00 shipped

B&H has the Nikon DF-CP1 for $99.00 right now!!! Only for a limited time, however.
I just ordered one. Just letting y'all know.... it use to be several hundred.

Shot some family outing stuff at a restaurant with odd lighting last night. Shot RAW.
Adjusted the white balance, and bam... perfecto!!! I still find it impressive to have a D7000-D7100 type of camera in a point and shoot body.
I have to stop reading these threads .. might make me spend more money on camera stuff instead of other things, like food :)

Shot some family outing stuff at a restaurant with odd lighting last night. Shot RAW.
Adjusted the white balance, and bam... perfecto!!! I still find it impressive to have a D7000-D7100 type of camera in a point and shoot body.
I have to stop reading these threads .. might make me spend more money on camera stuff instead of other things, like food :)

I know, right?! I told myself I didn't want the stupid $300.00 ViewFinder.
But when the $99.00 popped up, I ordered it.
If my wife knew, she'd slap me silly.

What a deal. Thinking really hard on this one.

Tempted. Seems so awkward looking on top, and it doesn't have electronic communication with the body, but still tempted with the price drop.

Folks... it's at B&H. But you only have just over five hours to order one, at this price!!!
It's 9:21 central time, and it ends in 5.5 hours.... 2:50ish Central, I think....

Tempted. Seems so awkward looking on top, and it doesn't have electronic communication with the body, but still tempted with the price drop.

Agreed, I wasn't planning on getting one at $200-$300, but with this 6 hour deal at $99.00, I jumped.
Darn thing once was over $400.00. Good things come to those who wait.

and the temptation is quickly fleeted .. looks like I'll be upgrading my Sigma 150-500 to a Tamron 150-600 instead.

My DF-CP1 came today. Love it! So glad I grabbed it at $99.00. For that price, it's awesome!!!
If it was $300, I'd return it. But at $99 it's a keeper. Doesn't make the form factor of the small Coolpix A much bigger.
Excellent!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back