spread the loving

what are rep points for, and how do you tell if someone has a good rep?

nvr2low said:
what are rep points for, and how do you tell if someone has a good rep?
That's a good question :lol:

Your rep is represented by the little green boxes under your avatar. Hold your cursor over different peoples rep.

jocose said:
erm...I think we're all a little afraid of you and Chiller :lmao:

Me...scary. Holy moly. ....I did not think y'all were afraid of me. And I was looking forward to DC too. :(

they need to come up with more phrases for that rep thing.

Chiller said:
Me...scary. Holy moly. ....I did not think y'all were afraid of me. And I was looking forward to DC too. :(

You and April and Woodsac and all my TPF friends are always welcome in DC, and I will be proud to walk down the street snapping pics with each and every one of you!!!!

(Sorry, apparently I'm still within the 24 hours, so this is the only kind of love I can pass on at that moment).

jocose said:
nvr2low, that is the $100,000 question...I don't think anyone really knows :lmao:
The Mods and Admins know what the real purpose of rep points is - but we are not telling. It's much funnier this way :mrgreen:

In my other place (Nails) Im a 'Glorious beacon of light'
Here im just the saddo on her own in the corner....with no damn lurrve!!

Rob said:
Only in the Australian sense.

while I think we're on the same page, I thought it was the British sense...it means something very different here...it's a good thing to say a person is spunky in the US

I heard it on neighbours once... someone called someone "a real spunk", I assume that the daytime version is not the same as the English version which means... well.. you know.

Most reactions

Back