tattoos

i dont like tatoos. they are for men in the navy i totally agree.

CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!!! from your avatar you are far too pretty to have them and all those piercings yuck.

you look so classy in your pic.

im from england and women who are rough and live of the state have tatoos.

im shocked

but you still take great photos.

just one question when you get wed will your tatoos be on display for the photos?

Tattoos and piercings have nothing to do whether or not a woman is classy. It is more so in their attitude and just how they hold themselves out to the public.

I have a tattoo on my right shoulder of a boxer (dog) with the name of my dog who is no longer with me with wings and a halo. I have my belly button, and my rook pierced and the normal ear piercings (2 holes in each ear and a regular cartilage piercing in one ear.) I had my tragus done but it was migrating so we took it out and it will be getting re-done in the next couple of weeks after the old hole is healed.

As far as me being classy, I don't know, that isn't my descision to make. With that said, I am a college student who is double majoring, will be done in about 2 semesters. I don't think tattoos or piercing make or break a person as to who they are, they are a personal statement.

I know I don't have an extreme number of either but my best friend is in management, being very successful and she has about 19 piercings on her face and ears. It is all in how you carry yourself.

I don't think tattoos or piercing make or break a person as to who they are, they are a personal statement.

Exactly. Sometimes tattoos on a woman can portray a strong sense of inner strength, artistic style and individualism. In most cases they are more likely to be natural leaders and out spoken on the things they are passionate about. Their beliefs are uninhibited by conventional (conservative) sentiments put in place by a society that typically places constraints on who they should be and how they should act and pressures them to lose their sense of self individualism. These are just some of the reasons that makes this type of female so attractive... at least to me anyway. I think some people are just intimidated by a strong woman.

My 2 cents.

Exactly. Sometimes tattoos on a woman can portray a strong sense of inner strength, artistic style and individualism. In most cases they are more likely to be natural leaders and out spoken on the things they are passionate about. Their beliefs are uninhibited by conventional (conservative) sentiments put in place by a society that typically places constraints on who they should be and how they should act and pressures them to lose their sense of self individualism. These are just some of the reasons that makes this type of female so attractive... at least to me anyway. I think some people are just intimidated by a strong woman.

My 2 cents.

Unless there's a tribal affiliation..........I still believe it's an attention seeker for those who are insecure and has about as much value as a wart on end of a nose!
OM'sO

I still believe it's an attention seeker for those who are insecure
OM'sO

I believe your referring to breast implants, not tattoos.

A large percent is non-conformity, NOT an attention whore. I know plenty of those... They are all 5' 5, 105 lbs, blonde hair, drive a mercedes, talk crap about other people because its the only thing they can do to make them feel better about themselves. Even their best of friends are not safe from this type of persons insecurity.

i think its plain to see fro this thread some peeps like em and some dont.

just like everything in life i suppose lets not fall out, been a lotof that going on latly here.

les get back to posting pics and having a great time taking them

Tattoos are art. I have no problem with them at all. I just don't think having one would fit my personality. :D

Nope.....it's tattoos!!!

I have nothing against boob jobs. in fact I've appreciated the look and feel of a good "lift". :lol:

Errr... to me, they look good but doesn't 'feel' good. :er:

I'm a little old school too. Don't have any tats or nails but 2 of 3 of my kids do. They are all old enough to make there own decisions. Our 30 Y.O. son has his tongue, lip, eyebrow, ears, and nipples nailed. I always think of what a tat will look like when the subject is 30-40 years older. I imagine the tat on the upper boob sliding down to there ankles. Piercings seem to me to be just mutilation. The big barrels in ear lobes are just gagingly ugly to me. And I agree that boob jobs might look good, but feel like a Spartan iron chest plate. The human body is such a beautiful thing, I simply prefer it to be as the creator made it, without artificial manipulations. All that said, there are some awesome art being done by tat artists. I would just prefer thy use another canvas.

I have three chinese one's for love, health and happiness on my upper left arm and a celtic one on my upper right arm. I have no problems with tattoos. I'd love to photograph somneone who has colourful tattoos, male or female, so if you read this and in Scotland, then let me know.

Errr... to me, they look good but doesn't 'feel' good. :er:

I'm a little old school too........... And I agree that boob jobs might look good, but feel like a Spartan iron chest plate.

There are some marvelous lifelike "feel" materials available.....:sexywink:

The human body is such a beautiful thing, I simply prefer it to be as the creator made it, without artificial manipulations. All that said, there are some awesome art being done by tat artists. I would just prefer thy use another canvas.

jstuedle.....Well said.:thumbup:

christina

i hope i didnt offend ad yes you lok very normal in your pic and you still take great pics ;););)

I'm far from offended. I'm questioned on my tattoos daily. And I love the expression of people for them and against them. I live life by two mottos.

1)to each their own. Your only affected by what you let affect you.

2) never regret anything because at one point and time in your life. It was exactly what you wanted!
_________

This topic was meant to show thoughts and let people express themselves. Who am I to say their thoughts are wrong. I value all opinions for I feel you can learn a little something with every thought of someone.

are you a fan of them? or do you have a dislike for them?
do you have any( where and how many) and share photo's if you like..

I don't have any at all.

With girls, there are tattoos, which are special, but that is maybe one out of 20 or even one out of 50.

Most tattoos I have seen with females are way too stereotype. Everyone seems to have a "tribal" these days or something else borrowed from ancient Celtic or Germanic patterns, and then they panic later when they realise it does not go well with every kind of dress / clothing. People tend to forget, that a tattoo should be something timeless to be happy with, and not just for a year or a decade.

There are exceptions, but they are rare.

JMHO

See

katvond_full.jpg

I agree she looks kind of "hot" ... but to me this does not at all stem from her tattoos :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back