tattoos

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
are you a fan of them? or do you have a dislike for them?
do you have any( where and how many) and share photo's if you like..

I like to think of tatts as body art. I wear a very strong piece. I think their is one photo of it out there somewhere. I should consider a real shot because it is very positive.

Love & Bass

I'm thinking of having one, still picking the right one and the right place, because my friend said (and he has a lot) you'll have to choose either to have only 1 or more than 2, but never 2... because you just can't stop at 2, I don't know if that's true or not :D

I have one.. But would like a couple more. I have one that is an OM. I am an artist so I havent come up with one yet. I'm proud to say that my art can be found on people I dont know --A friend of mine is a tatt artist and I sold a bunch of my designs to him. :)

I have one.. But would like a couple more. I have one that is an OM. I am an artist so I havent come up with one yet. I'm proud to say that my art can be found on people I dont know --A friend of mine is a tatt artist and I sold a bunch of my designs to him. :)

cool, can you design me one of an Otter fighting a Liger?

I know I'm from the old school, but..... tattoos were for men in the navy not for women who need attention and cheapen the looks of their bodies.....!

What do you say to your grandchildren?...(if you truly care about your appearance)

OM'sO

I'm thinking of having one, still picking the right one and the right place, because my friend said (and he has a lot) you'll have to choose either to have only 1 or more than 2, but never 2... because you just can't stop at 2, I don't if that's true or not
I've got two.

I know I'm from the old school, but..... tattoos were for men in the navy not for women who need attention and cheapen the looks of their bodies.....!

What do you say to your grandchildren?...(if you truly care about your appearance)

OM'sO

Well I have 6 tattoos and 10 peircings. All which are hidden minus the two stars on my wrist. I don't feel the need to show off as many of them can't be seen. Its more of an expression to me. Something I like and do for myself. Yet they are all well placed that I hold a job dealing with the public in a high standard dealership.

Can I ask what an OM is?

I sport precisely none and don't really see the point to be honest, but I guess it's up to the individual.

i dont like tatoos. they are for men in the navy i totally agree.

CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!!! from your avatar you are far too pretty to have them and all those piercings yuck.

you look so classy in your pic.

im from england and women who are rough and live of the state have tatoos.

im shocked

but you still take great photos.

just one question when you get wed will your tatoos be on display for the photos?

I have one, and there is a design in the works for my daughters name and my sons name to be done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back