The Coffee House

Mornin, hosers. Got me a sore, somewhat swollen throat. I don't think it's strep, but if it is, I want my tonsils taken out. Seems less painful.

Mornin, hosers. Got me a sore, somewhat swollen throat. I don't think it's strep, but if it is, I want my tonsils taken out. Seems less painful.

Sorry to hear about that coop. Ran into a bit of a situation here myself.. can anyone recommend a good exorcist.. one who doesn't mind working on a mccaw?

2916 by Todd Robbins, on Flickr

Macaw. They're not Irish birds ;)
He gets a red X next to that post! :lol:

Morning, well afternoon, hosers. I walked down to a neighbor's house this morning to have a meet & greet with their animals. We're going to be pet-sitters while they're out of town the rest of this week. A cute little dog, and a 25 year old parrot named Coco. :586: Such fun!

Morning, well afternoon, hosers. I walked down to a neighbor's house this morning to have a meet & greet with their animals. We're going to be pet-sitters while they're out of town the rest of this week. A cute little dog, and a 25 year old parrot named Coco. :586: Such fun!

I thought I got a red x next to all my posts.. lol

As for the McCaw, not sure if he's Irish or not. I suppose it's possible that an egg might have gotten carried to Ireland after falling into a coconut, by way of an African Swallow, or possibly two European swallows with a bit of string between them.

How fun! I'd love to pet-sit for a parrot. I still miss my parakeets, Macoco and Cosmo Brown :( I'd love to have another bird, but not until I move to a place where it can have its own room. I hate leaving a bird in a cage, so I'd want to keep the cage open, but I'm sure my girls would also want me to leave the cage door open...just for different reasons ;)

I thought I got a red x next to all my posts.. lol

As for the McCaw, not sure if he's Irish or not. I suppose it's possible that an egg might have gotten carried to Ireland after falling into a coconut, by way of an African Swallow, or possibly two European swallows with a bit of string between them.

Yes, but what would their air speed velocity have to be in order to carry that macaw egg, hmmmmmmm???

Terri it's not a Norwegian blue is it? They pine for the fjords ya know!

Double feature this afternoon - Cat People 1942, then Curse of the Cat People 1944. If this one is any indication, I hate to think what the sequel is like. So far this girl has been to the zoo and looked at a black panther, and a siamese cat jumped out of a shoebox.

Ooh, spooky music, something's going to happen... maybe walking down a bad film noir-ish alley isn't the best idea. A bus pulled up all of a sudden and squealed really loud, then... she went home. Yeah, this is real suspenseful.

Oh no she's back at the zoo - again! aaand... nothing happened! Should've read the listing first, says storyline and plot elements don't hold up - no kidding! but elements of shock and terror - well, when?? lol

Double feature this afternoon - Cat People 1942, then Curse of the Cat People 1944. If this one is any indication, I hate to think what the sequel is like. So far this girl has been to the zoo and looked at a black panther, and a siamese cat jumped out of a shoebox.

Ooh, spooky music, something's going to happen... maybe walking down a bad film noir-ish alley isn't the best idea. A bus pulled up all of a sudden and squealed really loud, then... she went home. Yeah, this is real suspenseful.

Oh no she's back at the zoo - again! aaand... nothing happened! Should've read the listing first, says storyline and plot elements don't hold up - no kidding! but elements of shock and terror - well, when?? lol
Wait, your telling me a movie with a title like Cat People isn't spectacular?

Wow. Just so difficult to imagine that. Although Curse of the Cat People makes a bit more sense. I've learned over the years whenever there is a sequel to a movie you've never heard of then yes, it's going to suck.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

At least she finally turned into a panther. I guess, all shadows and growling, but cool use of lighting at least.

Oh, she went back to the zoo again. Ooh goody lots of mist. The guy said at least she wasn't lying... he meant about being a panther. Okay then.

I just have to watch the next one...

Heya guys. Think I'm gonna go to the doc again for this throat issue. Swollen and inflamed. Oh great.

Terri it's not a Norwegian blue is it? They pine for the fjords ya know!

Bah-haha!!! I'll have to get a picture of her. She gets a small amount of seeds in her cup, plus 2 peanuts a day. :1247: I can't wait to give her one.

I'd love to have another bird, but not until I move to a place where it can have its own room. I hate leaving a bird in a cage, so I'd want to keep the cage open, but I'm sure my girls would also want me to leave the cage door open...just for different reasons ;)

Exactly. I adore birds!! They are so smart and funny, and good companions. I could never risk having one with my 2 girls, either. Even if I gave a bird its own room, my Finn is excels at popping open doors, drawers...you name it. She is very patient when she wants to be - we call her the little engineer. I could not rest easy knowing she could find a way to get into a room and hurt one of my pets.

So, I just have to enjoy Coco while I can. :heartpump:

You guys are toooo funny.
I haven't been on a whole lot this year and just read 33 pgs of this forum!!
I am glad Gary got found, Robbins got the bunny out of his coffee cup, Limr is keeping our students in line, Jcbevor (?) is going to my old hometown of Clearwater, Fl... And more...
Thanks for the chuckles...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back