The Coffee House

My first pizza on the Kamado.

image.jpg

iPhone images
image.jpg

That is some tasty looking pizza, seriously! nice picture of it too. But when I first saw the second picture my thought was - the starship Enterprise was landing in your pizza. Then I realized it's some kind of pizza cutter... lol Maybe it's time to say good night hosers!

You should always cover your food before serving........................ looks like some leaves have blown up onto it!

That was a good game. Kinda hoping England wins the other semifinal game; I'd just as soon not face Japan yet again.
No, no, no ... We want Japan! Redemption Time ...

I know I *should* want that. I know the players want that.
But honestly, I'm not sure my heart can take it. :lol:

That is some tasty looking pizza, seriously! nice picture of it too. But when I first saw the second picture my thought was - the starship Enterprise was landing in your pizza. Then I realized it's some kind of pizza cutter... lol Maybe it's time to say good night hosers!

Whoa. That pizza cutter might just be the absolute most awesome way to cut a pizza I've ever seen!
Cutting pizza dough where no slice has been before.

Morning, hosers! Working at home again, which means decent coffee in the morning. After I post a couple of photos I'll have to go see about that.

Morning, hosers!

I'm not working at home, which is not good, but I do have coffee, so that is good.

Can't wait to get out of this place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back