The great coffee addiction thread :D

I AM! Black: no sugar, no milk inside. Just coffe. I can drink as much as possible but only till 2 p.m ... if I drink coffe later, I cannot sleep at night :)

Coffee...yuckie stuff :puke-rig: , I avoid it completely. Diet coke is my caffine supplier. :drool:

photo gal said:
Love good coffee! Strong and black. I even have it in my Martini's (espresso Martini's) Am I addicted? Hmmm not sure. I know it is part of my morning routine but I never have any caffeine after noon! : )

They only time i have ever been able to stomach booze in coffee is Bailey's...that's some good stuff...makes an awesome iced mocha even better.

coffee is vital! My be programed the night before so all I have to do is wake up a pour in the morning. Organic, shade grown and fresh ground with lots of cream!

photogoddess said:
Mine too but I could very quickly get addicted to Voodoocat's iced carmel latte's. :p
You know it! I have a couple of addicts at work and should start charging. Damn junkies freeloading! :p

Can't live without it. Grew up drinking a mug of turkish coffee (unfiltered, from ultra-fine ground beans and with a touch of ground chickoree) and nowadays drinking a mug of strong Starbucks every morning. That keeps me going...

Oh, BTW, black with a sugar or two.

Im averaging about 5 or 6 cups per day right now. I take it black. Gotta love legal addictive stimulants.

I love black coffee... no sugar, no milk...... 3 cups per day... usually... less if it's Sunday or a day off :D

I blame my girlfriend and her father for getting me hooked on Gloria Jeans

I'll usually have a Mocha Caremallatte or an Iced Cappacino depending on how i'm feeling.

Trivia: I've been to 3 different Gloria Jeans outlets in the one day. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back