Took some pics in Colorado. C&C

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so here are just 2 if I find some more that I like I will post em'. Let me know what you think thanks.

COSunset.jpg

BeautifulNight.jpg

i love #1, however, I'm not too crazy about the construction going on in the background. #2 needs a little adjustment in the snow-it's really blue. if you whiten it up too much, you may loose the effect though....hmmm.

I really like the first one, but shouldn't the crane tower be straight up and down? Picky sob!:D

Well it was kind of built on an angle on the mountain face so it wasn't straight.

i love #1, however, I'm not too crazy about the construction going on in the background. #2 needs a little adjustment in the snow-it's really blue. if you whiten it up too much, you may loose the effect though....hmmm.
Ya i wish that zone wasn't there but it kind of gives it a southwest feeling that's me though

I like the crane in the first one pic. But then again I own a construction company so I am partial to big mechano sets.
BTW... I've been at the construction game a long time and that tower crane absolutely must be straight to work. If it is truly not straight on the side of that mountain...get out of the way cause it's gonna fall over.
Perhaps it's just an optical illusion from the camera angle.

Ya it was probably something like that. Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back