TPF Logo...

i've been thinking the same thing...it was a noble logo for so long, but i believe its time has come. i'm not that great at designing, but i cant wait to see what yall come up with :thumbsup:

I think it's a great idea. I'll offer to make the file more efficient and do resizing and all the associated stuff, but I can't make logos for toffee.

Rob

We're close to an official announcement and open invite. Put your collective thinking cap(s) on - and stay tuned! :)

Verbal said:
Can we, by any chance, expand the size of the banner? 300x99 is veeeeery restricting...
No more questions! :whip: It confuses me......

....I dunno. I'll toss it in the answer pool and see what swims back. :mrgreen:

I'd suggest that if you propose much of a change in size, see if you can post an example header with the new logo. It definitely does not have to be the exact same size, but I'd like to get an overall feel for what the idea is if it is much different in size.

Chase said:
I'd suggest that if you propose much of a change in size, see if you can post an example header with the new logo. It definitely does not have to be the exact same size, but I'd like to get an overall feel for what the idea is if it is much different in size.

Roger that. Hurry up and get the new thread up, I've got my logo designed and made! lol.. and I actually put some thought into it for once. *gasp*

Actually, I am waiting on Chase (cough- he's lazy) to set up an email addy for submissions. Didn't want negative comments (cough-quiet, LittleMan!) to clutter up anyone's creative process here.

SO - as soon as I hear back from our fearless leader, there will be an announcement and a place to forward your submissions - with more info, of course.

Stay tuned, I've not forgotten about this. :D

I think Verbal's on the right track. Keep your ideas flowing, people! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back