What are your hobbies except photography ?

Farming. Got chickens, pigs, cows and sheep. Need some bees. None of it is really to make any money. I just like keeping animals and want to eat better food. Garden should be good to go for next year.

Cooking, road cycling, power lifting, Japanese jujutsu. Mostly making consumables, consuming them, and burning off all the calories. I used to do more reading. Writing and computer programming are enjoyable, but I get paid to do them so they're not exactly hobbies. My newest occupation is caring for 1.5 month old twins. All other hobbies were suspended for a while, but are slowly returning.

Ham radio, firearms, and starting to pick up the guitar again after many years. Unfortunately working 10+ hours a day don't leave much time for any of them.

I love to surf whenever i got the chance. I love going to the beach with my friends and relatives. :)

Landscape gardening, shooting, yoga, alpine skiing. Just enough wood-working to get projects done.

I read a lot, never as much as I want. It's hard during the semester when I have so many papers to grade, but I do still read as much as I can. I'm in a book club so at the very least, I read a novel each month, but I need to intersperse that with non-fiction as well.

I like to hike, too. I do more of that in fall, winter, and spring. In the summer, the only real outdoor exercise I can handle is swimming, which I also love to do. Most of my exercise at the moment is done indoors with a stationary bike and weights. Luckily, I do like the weights.

I'm a good cook, and I'm learning how to knit. I have several lovely scarves and pillow covers, and even washclothes ;) I did advance to things like hats, but more complicated stitches or patterns are still a bit beyond me. Haven't done it in a while, though, so I may have already forgotten a lot of things I knew how to do a year ago! :048:

I have four kids, a photography business and I'm in the Canadian Forces. I get excited when I have time to shower. No hobbies here.

I have so many... I feel like I have too many hobbies and too little time and money to fully explore all of them.

1. Playing the piano.
2. Embroidery.
3. Reading.
4. Cooking / Baking.
5. Films (I love visiting film festivals).
6. Traveling.

I read a lot.
I like films, I'm not an expert, but I did take some class in film studies.
And I like gaming.

Music- mostly guitar playing. Mostly acoustic. Mostly badly played.

After 35 years of trying, I'm better than I thought I'd be, anyhow. So I got that goin' for me- which is nice. ;)

I have four kids, a photography business and I'm in the Canadian Forces. I get excited when I have time to shower. No hobbies here.
I've found that hobbies have as much to do with what you WISH you were doing as much (or moreso) than ACTUALLY doing it. That's how it works for me, anyhow. I'm on a photo board at 6:52 AM thinking how cool it would be to go out and shoot today, but like you, it will not happen for me today. Still my hobby tho!

Visual Art (drawing, painting, some calligraphy), cooking (not baking), the kitties. Here's all three (sort of) together:

I collect knives. I enjoy building different functional systems. I do a lot of research into different things like science and history. I like to hunt and enjoy shooting. I bowl sometime, but that's about it for sports.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I love woodwork and sound and lighting for big events

Most reactions

New Topics

Back