What color is the dress?

The dress has flip flopped on my a few times now. I can only assume there is some internal white balance taking place where my brain one time registers the light color as white and the next registers the dark color as black. I even saved a copy to my computer after the first flip flop just to make sure it was in fact my perception changing and not the images being circulated.

If you actually adjust the white balance on your computer using the light color it will render it towards the White and Gold, if you white balance using the dark it will render it absolutely without a doubt Blue and Black.

;)

Seems like the majority of people saying white & gold in my circle of friends are women.... is this some cruel joke that women are playing on men? lol

This made me LMAO but no... not a joke :1247:

WHAT COLOR IS THIS DRESS MEME.png
Dress spawns internet memes...

Th
View attachment 96189 Dress spawns internet memes...
Thanks! I needed that. That made me laugh out loud and I got some looks at the bar here.
My trip back to OKC got extended. My layover went from 1 hour to 7 in Charlotte. Ugh!

i7mzx.jpg

HERE'S a meme I just made using my favorite on-line meme making site, imgflip.com!

Nikon announces special edition of a white/gold FX body.

blue%20black%20nikon.jpg

Canon scrambles to retool factory for new line of lenses with blue ring to replace the red.

Yellow%20canon.jpg

Last edited:
What is this 'colour' of which you speak? Are you claiming the dress is made out of some sort of velour varient?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back