Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
19d_Appel_Pferde4.jpg

Is it ok or horrible?
I wonder how condensed it will be and if it will be possible to see my reflection in the horse's eye?

Not too keen on this Lafoto... not very flattering to the poor old horse. I took a couple quite like this last week but didn't post them because I wasn't entirely happy with them. If you're interested, I'll put them up. Had a quick look and I don't think you'll see any clear reflection, thought there is 'something' there. It's always worth trying different angles though.

I reckon it's great if you want to be looking at the actual hair on the horse. Maybe not for looking at the horse's face. Were you going for that looooong look up the horses nose thing?

Lafoto, go and sign up for a flickr account(like photobucket) - but you'll stop having sizing problems because they let you pick a size to link to. flickr.com

Actually, the horse decided on this photo more than I did. It was quite interested in me and came pretty close.

I did think about "Either nostrils AND ears or nothing of those two at all", and when this frame "arrived", I liked the fact that the other horse was looking the other way, as if not interested in me and my doing at all. Plus I thought that maybe only the other horse's entire head (minus small part of mouth, dang!) would make entirely clear that it is horses...

This was taken on 1 April.
No joke.

And I have been totally uncertain about it for all those weeks. Never knew whether it was any good or not.

I did hand it in for this month's Local Newspaper Photography Competition, along with a couple of others. Theme is "Animals". (You can hand in whatever you like and as much as you like...). Let's just see...

Thanks for your opinions so far!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back