What do you think of the Nikon D7500 ??

well today was finally the day... took a little trip to the camera store and purchased my Nikon D7500/ finally it was a nice day for a ride.. loving this camera...... thanks for all the help ... pros and cons.. but i love the way it feels... lighter.. and I will have fun with photos tomorrow...snow photos .. so much snow on the way again... thanks again everyone

well today was finally the day... took a little trip to the camera store and purchased my Nikon D7500/ finally it was a nice day for a ride.. loving this camera...... thanks for all the help ... pros and cons.. but i love the way it feels... lighter.. and I will have fun with photos tomorrow...snow photos .. so much snow on the way again... thanks again everyone
You WILL love it- I am quite confident. Congratulations.

You WILL love it- I am quite confident. Congratulations.
thank you!

I will think of you and the D7500 with it's pivoting screen, when I have to lay on my belly to do a ground level shot with my D7200.
Enjoy the new camera.

I will think of you and the D7500 with it's pivoting screen, when I have to lay on my belly to do a ground level shot with my D7200.
Enjoy the new camera.
thank you... so far i am enjoying ... not too much difference from the D7100 ... i am having it repaired... so maybe i will keep it too......

Enjoy the new camera.
thank you... so far i am enjoying ... not too much difference from the D7100 ... i am having it repaired... so maybe i will keep it too......

Having a spare body makes sense.
There have been a few times where I wish I had a 2nd body for a 2nd lens. Switching cameras is much faster than changing lenses.
But right now, I would rather have another lens than a 2nd body.

Enjoy the new camera.

Having a spare body makes sense.
There have been a few times where I wish I had a 2nd body for a 2nd lens. Switching cameras is much faster than changing lenses.
But right now, I would rather have another lens than a 2nd body.
your right sometimes that second lens is so awesome.. i really want another lens too... {afraid to mention this right now Lol} maybe will sell d7100 after all.. i just got the estimate .. $260 to repair.. may sell it after all this money .. it will be like new.. Nikon is doing the repair..

1-blue jay.jpg

TODAY WITH NEW CAMERA

PL
Watch the focus.
It looks like the camera focused on the branches in front of the bird.
If you are in Auto, that is the problem. Auto will focus on "closest subject," whatever that closest object/subject is.
In P/Program mode, I can force the camera to focus on what I want it to.
But even in P mode, when you are shooting through stuff, like branches, it can sometimes be very difficult to just get the subject, and not get caught by the stuff in between.

PL
Watch the focus.
It looks like the camera focused on the branches in front of the bird.
If you are in Auto, that is the problem. Auto will focus on "closest subject," whatever that closest object/subject is.
In P/Program mode, I can force the camera to focus on what I want it to.
But even in P mode, when you are shooting through stuff, like branches, it can sometimes be very difficult to just get the subject, and not get caught by the stuff in between.
Thank you will do... tomorrow i will do it over... hoping to get some cardinals..

I just ordered one for use with long tele, sports, and macro. I was a bit torn between the d7200 and d7500 but, I wanted the huge buffer and extended ISO that the D7500 offers. If having 2 cards vs 1 is a deal breaker go with the d7200. If you like to do a lot of sports or wild life photography and need a deep buffer then maybe the d7500 is a better choice.

I just ordered one for use with long tele, sports, and macro. I was a bit torn between the d7200 and d7500 but, I wanted the huge buffer and extended ISO that the D7500 offers. If having 2 cards vs 1 is a deal breaker go with the d7200. If you like to do a lot of sports or wild life photography and need a deep buffer then maybe the d7500 is a better choice.
I have now owned my D7500 for a few months.. i am not excited about it at all.. not that it is a drawback in itself..just that when my D7200 came back from Nikon repaired it worked just as well as this new D7500.. but i sold it with regret.. and the person i sold it to is the winner.. this D7500 really does not have much change in quality compared to the d7200.. what i should have done was purchased the d500.. and as soon as possible that is what i intend to do.... so in my mind i wasted my money in this purchase.. i wanted a jump.. and all i got was a hop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back