What do you think of the Nikon D7500 ??

This was a shot at the local high school, homecoming dance, before it opened.
Shot camera sitting on the floor, with me laying on the floor, to aim and compose.
I'm would not like to do this shot outside on the dirt.
View attachment 151539
wow really beautiful shot.. this is a very helpful addition for me to know and realize.. i really have so many times that i should get down ground level and I end up skipping the photo due to it...sadly gone are the days of laying down in green meadows like i did as a kid.... so very helpful.

The old term was "puppy's eye view."

Yes there are a LOT of shots to be made when you change your perspective. And going low creates some neat shots.

[.[/QUOTE] You can use DX lenses on an FX body.[/QUOTE]

Your right but it would be like buying big semi tractor and hitching a car trailer to it

Nikon D7200 is a good choice to buy over Nikon D7500 because it is light weighted and very useful to focus in the Dark light.
I THINK...both are great cameras... but i heard the D7500 was even better in low light..

the D7500 IS better in low light and it's lighter than the D7200.

where's that grain of salt?

42E944F6-45FB-49D1-A4BA-A4595E37A3BA.jpeg
Being a new D7500 owner, I’m very happy with the camera. Note that it’s my first DSLR. Nikon going from 2 to a single card slot might be viewed as a takeaway, along with the lack of a battery grip, but in reality was not a deal breaker for me. I can understand folks perhaps not seeing this as a worthwhile upgrade from a D7100/7200, but saying it is a less capable camera than a D7200, doesn’t make a lot of sense to me IMHO.

gorgeous photo.. i cannot wait.. thinking of buying online from Abes,,is this safe?

I have never bought anything from Abe’s, but in looking at their website, you can order by phone if you’d like. I know folks who feel more comfortable in actually talking to someone when ordering. I’m sure others on the forum have experience with them and can better speak on them.

I have never bought anything from Abe’s, but in looking at their website, you can order by phone if you’d like. I know folks who feel more comfortable in actually talking to someone when ordering. I’m sure others on the forum have experience with them and can better speak on them.
thank you .. i will start a post on this very question.. it might be a good way to go as long as there is a warranty ..

I need to purchase a new camera.. i have been using the D7100 which i loved..but the flash needs to be repaired.. just pop pop sound.. sending it to Nikon....and hoping it won't be too pricey to repair.. In the meantime i have been looking at a new camera to purchase.. just would like some opinions on the D7500.. thanks
Go with the D850

I need to purchase a new camera.. i have been using the D7100 which i loved..but the flash needs to be repaired.. just pop pop sound.. sending it to Nikon....and hoping it won't be too pricey to repair.. In the meantime i have been looking at a new camera to purchase.. just would like some opinions on the D7500.. thanks
Go with the D850
i will look at this one..

Go with the D850
i will look at this one..
way over my price range..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back