When you feel you had a bad photo day....what do YOU do?

Brokeback Mountain II needs another photographer....so I hear.

oooh toofpaste.... my darling darling toofpaste....... (sigh.) you have issues. ;)

now leave my photos alone unless you are going to say something nice about them. cat

Cat, I'll be serious for 3 minutes. That's all you're getting, because I dont want you to think I'm an ass....all the time. So here goes my C&C.

1 & 2 Great poses great exposure...just needed more lighting.
3. Has an amazing sharpness and exposure to it, very good job.
4. Very good picture except the females stomach flab seems to grab my attention more then their superfluous love. It seems like you can't crop it out either because then you would barely have a picture left.

In conclusion, the pictures aren't as bad as they seem. The people on here mostly are enthusiast or expierenced professionals. They're going to judge you from a artistic POV. Keep in mind, your clients' most common reaction is going to be that they love their pictures. They don't see pictures in F-Stops, Shutter Speed, and ISO like we do.

Don't beat yourself up, now you know what to do next time.

Still love me?

Cat, I'll be serious for 3 minutes. That's all you're getting, because I dont want you to think I'm an ass....all the time. So here goes my C&C.

1 & 2 Great poses great exposure...just needed more lighting.
3. Has an amazing sharpness and exposure to it, very good job.
4. Very good picture except the females stomach flab seems to grab my attention more then their superfluous love. It seems like you can't crop it out either because then you would barely have a picture left.

In conclusion, the pictures aren't as bad as they seem. The people on here mostly are enthusiast or expierenced professionals. They're going to judge you from a artistic POV. Keep in mind, your clients' most common reaction is going to be that they love their pictures. They don't see pictures in F-Stops, Shutter Speed, and ISO like we do.

Don't beat yourself up, now you know what to do next time.

Still love me?

My dearest toofpaste, of course there is still love in my heart for you. I am deeply impressed and thankful for your c&c. thank you.

To all: Now that it's 24 hours later, I am doing much better. Could still smack myself at the issues I had, but hey - stuff happens. Control what you can control and aim to do better next time.

I personally love the above images and the feedback I received from the couple is very good. So - I guess all's not lost and I have another happy client.

I am very impressed at the viewings and posts my entry caused. Just goes to show you that we are all not perfect and are looking for someone to pat us on the back every once in awhile.

I gotta say, I am thankful to tyjax for getting me involved in this forum community. it's like being in a relationship with (how many are on this board?? lol) a gazillion photographers. We all share a passion and love that sometimes brings us down. So it's good to know there's a place we can "talk." ------- ok, as I'm typing this the Cheers theme song went thru my head Dr.Phil came to mind too.... LOL!!! :lmao:

Ok, now where's my tequilla? toofpaste???? tyjax?

Pschh....tequila? Bust out the roofies.

You get ure julio I'll get my piss water lol

DSC_0075.jpg

yee haa. (thank you to tyjax for filling me in on the old "coyboy slang" "piss water." - I've heard the slang just didn't know it was a coyboy thang.

It's a cowboy thing? Never knew.

You and Tyjax close huh? Lucky bastard.

Refer to previous statement.

Geez.:chatty:

This is has become like "the old women" thread.

Chatty.
Garulous.

Heh heh. She's married Toofpaste. And old.

dude....shes hot. idc if shes married.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back