Woah! Wahhapped? Forum looks different...

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I log in and.... the forum's different! Agin! Where's the skin button or choice?

Ah. Thanks for the heads up. I seem to have a knack to go to the empty room instead of the one with all the noise and chatter.

And keep in mind, we are still making changes, updates, fixes, accepting feedback, etc :)

Ok. So what can be done about making the display fonts and color schemes user-selectable? Or is that not something that this version of forum software offers?

I was just getting used to the old one but I guess I can still take change. Been doing it all my life!

I'm glad I'm not computer savvy enough to see all the differences other than the color and the ability to read it easier.
No wonder Windows 8.1 didn't faze me.
Too dumb.

Bottom left, Style Chooser. Choose the Red skin to go back to other one. Usually admins don't just add a new skin and make it default! They add a new skin and make an announcement that it's available as an optional skin. But what do I know lol!!

Main page has garbled letters

Last edited:
Ah. Thanks for the heads up. I seem to have a knack to go to the empty room instead of the one with all the noise and chatter.

So do I, but there's better company that way.

Thanks Snerd! I may just keep this one as I give it a chance. We all hate change.
Now, can someone tell me how I get trophy points? I see points for posts, but what else?
Thanks,
Nancy

Thanks Snerd! I may just keep this one as I give it a chance. We all hate change.
Now, can someone tell me how I get trophy points? I see points for posts, but what else?
Thanks,
Nancy
Yeah, I went back to Blue yesterday and am trying it. I can adapt to most anything. Even a secret admirer donating me a new editing laptop wouldn't shame me or anything. :bek181:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back