(1) 1gb & (3) 512MB Compact Flash Memory Cards

Kristen6877

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kristenmartin.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently upgraded to a 2gb CF Card and no longer need my (3) 512mb CF cards. They are $15 each or all for $40. I also have a 1GB card for $30. All 4 cards for $60. Please email me with questions.

What kind of cards?

Just out of curiosity why not keep the extra mem. space?

Brand?
Write speeds?
read speeds?
and also would like to know why you aren't holding onto them.

I'm sorry. I've been posting my boyfriend's speakers online and totally forgot that I posted these. I'm soooo sorry I didn't get back to you. I will take pics this afternoon and put the info you requested. I'm getting rid of them because I bought a new camera - Nikon D200 and its 10 megapixel so I also bought larger cards so I dont have to keep changing them. At the same time - my boyfriend got a new smaller camera and for some reason bought another 512mb card for it... and so I gave him my 1gb and now I have 4 cards left - not including my 2 large cards. I dont need 6 cards. I just dont want to carry that much - on top of my lenses and reflectors and 2 extra batteries - and everything I have! I will post pics with info soon.

Here are some pics - showing the brand of the memory cards. I'm not sure of the write speed. I have so many I lost track.
cf004Large.jpg

cf005Large.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back