What's new

10 ways photography has changed my life

nateMN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today, I came across this article 10 ways photography has changed my life at DPS. Her thoughts and views on photography was wonderfully written and as a new photographer, I can now attest to.

I especially agree with "Look.", "Light.", and "Appreciation." Hope you enjoy reading the article as much as I did.
 
I feel the very same way. I see things that usually go unnoticed, so photography to me is a way to capture the simplicity in everyday things and display them creatively to those who don't see things from my perspective. Being a photographer helps me consider all aspects of the shot. And even when I don't have my camera with me at times, I take a quick second to picture and appreciate the beauty and creativity in whatever it is I see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom