100 Greatest Movie Characters

I don't have time to go through this right now. But I am a huge movie BUFF ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have time to go through this right now. But I am a huge movie BUFF ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree with the order of some of them. I'm interested in seeing what other people think. ;)

Tyler Durden definitely deserves to be #1. Fight Club might be one of my favorites.

^^Are you kidding? I was just wondering why he rates higher than Darth Vader or the Dude? Or hell, Citizen Kane, for that matter, who is up in the 90s??? I call bullsh*t.
And Blade makes the list at all? BLADE??

What about Linda Blair's character from "The Exorcist"? Or The Tramp (Charlie Chaplin)? Or Linda Hamilton in "The Terminator" instead of just Arnold Schwarzenegger. Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) in "Breakfast at Tiffany's"?

Of course the list is predominantly male and biased towards action movies. The whole thing also appears to be an advertisement.

Last edited:
I like the gopher from "Caddy Shack."

^^ Agreed.

Also, The Bride from Kill Bill should have ranked higher, but I'm glad that she made the list.

Worthless list: Trivial effort to make another list of 100 more significant characters. I'll start: Elwood Blues.

Joe

Henry Hobson is as good a choice as any other.

^^Are you kidding? I was just wondering why he rates higher than Darth Vader or the Dude? Or hell, Citizen Kane, for that matter, who is up in the 90s??? I call bullsh*t.

Did someone here call for BS? Oh.. wait, you called BS.. never mind.. lol

And Blade makes the list at all? BLADE??

And yet somehow Stallone's rousing performance as Marion Cobretti in Cobra fails to make the list. Stunning, really..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back