What's new

100 proof

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fooling around with the last available snow and some fine sippin bourbon.

50clockbw1a.jpg


50clocka.jpg
 
Neat shot. I prefer the colour version too
 
I think it really works well in colour, as the image is pretty low saturation (in the background) and the warm drink colour counterpoints the cold snow and ice in the drink.

To be critical I'd say that maybe you've over or underdone the amount of ice in the drink... something about it isn't quite right in my head!

Great shot though - looks chilly - better have a wee nip of whisky!

Rob
 
I like the color version better ... and I agree about the ice ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom