11" Gone

jaxx419

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"Self portraits" after recovering from the shock of chopping 11" off my hair for Locks of Love.

Attachments

• $image-1930537562.jpg
    $image-1930537562.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 133
  • $image-3054416795.jpg
    $image-3054416795.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 143
oh.. that makes me sad... why you do that?

you still look very pretty

yeah...

locks of love... Is a sham...

snopes.com: Locks of Love

well kind of...

they sell some of the hair to wig makes to make money to run there offices and mail room...

So its kind of misleading...

But i do have a ax to grind because like 3 out of 6 of my ex-girlfriends cut there hair for them... and the relationships went ended shorty after the cutting like in the same week.
Just because.. well will not get into that here...

The other three ended because:
one girl cheated on me.
One girl broke up with me to go off to collage
One girl broke up with me after she got deported back to japan because she was a illegal immigrant...

if you want to help locks of love it would be better to keep your hair and sell it on ebay and then send the money to lock of love. I know someone who would have gave you 70 bucks for your hair... locks of love will get like 30 bucks selling your hair. the kids haft to send in paper work like a letter and photo and EXT....

Last edited:
yeah...

well kind of...

they sell some of the hair to wig makes to make money to run there offices and mail room...

But i do have a ax to grind because like 3 out of 6 of my ex-girl friends cut there hair for them.

if you want to help locks of love it would be better to keep your hair and sell it on ebay and then send the money to lock of love. I know someone who would have gave you 70 bucks for your hair... locks of love will get like 30 bucks selling your hair. the kids haft to send in apper work like a letter and photo and EXT....

WTF?

yeah...

well kind of...

But i do have a ax to grind because like 3 out of 6 of my ex-girlfriends cut there hair for them... and the relationships went ended shorty after the cutting like in the same week.

one girl cheated on me.
One girl broke up with me after she got deported back to japan because she was a illegal immigrant...

if you want to help locks of love it would be better to keep your hair and sell it on ebay and then send the money to lock of love. I know someone who would have gave you 70 bucks for your hair... locks of love will get like 30 bucks selling your hair. the kids haft to send in paper work like a letter and photo and EXT....

The post you are referencing on Locks of Love is on the Snopes MESSAGE BOARD... which is just like a forum. It is not vetted for truth, and a lot (MOST) of the stuff on it is opinions and BS! Snopes (the REAL site) doesn't have anything on Locks of Love! You really shouldn't post misleading, unverifiable BS!

Especially when a member made a large personal sacrifice to Locks of Love! just ignore him, Jaxx!

yeah...

well kind of...

one girl cheated on me.

The post you are referencing on Locks of Love is on the Snopes MESSAGE BOARD... which is just like a forum. It is not vetted for truth, and a lot (MOST) of the stuff on it is opinions and BS! Snopes (the REAL site) doesn't have anything on Locks of Love! You really shouldn't post misleading, unverifiable BS!

Especially when a member made a large personal sacrifice to Locks of Love! just ignore him, Jaxx!

all i am saying is do a little research.... don't like what i got to say... well the **** you....

yeah...

well kind of...

one girl cheated on me.

all i am saying is do a little research.... don't like what i got to say... well the **** you....

Wow.. I am so hurt! :)

Wow.. I am so hurt! :)

[h=3]Sarcasm is the tool of a weak mind[/h]

Be nice, children.

(I'm not a red moderator, so I use green.)

What some random yahoo on the internet does has zero effect on you... unless you start yelling at them.

Uhh... not that I specifically consider charlie to be a yahoo, of course... more we're ALL yahoos. K? K. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back