135mm

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is Nikon going to be producing a 135 or equivalent again?

I read they patented a 135f1.8 but as far as I know haven't produced any.

The Zeiss is nice but manual. Any others that are optically beautiful other than the D?

I would love to know :)

That's one lens that I would like to own if it had some updating.

What about the 135 f2D AF Defocus Control?

The only 135D is the Defocus. It's much too large and heavy for my needs. It's is too specialized for me.

But Nikon never made a 135 'plain' D. I wish they would have... I'd have one (unless is was a dog). So for now, I suffer using a 135 Ai.

I think Sigma has one in the works, an f2 and Samyang might have a 1.8 coming out.

yes yes the DC is one I've been holding off for something new with those nice Nikkor coatings ;) I keep hearing rumors from Sigma, their glass quality is right up there, only lacking contrast in backlit situations (with 85 at least). If they were to release one today I would take a serious look at it.

yes yes the DC is one I've been holding off for something new with those nice Nikkor coatings ;) I keep hearing rumors from Sigma, their glass quality is right up there, only lacking contrast in backlit situations (with 85 at least). If they were to release one today I would take a serious look at it.

I want a new 85 prime :)

Probably a few weeks after you buy one. :)

I keep up with that stuff on Nikonrumers, sigmarumors, and photorumors websites but there is no rhyme or reason to the way these manufacturers plan and time these new lenses. What is it about the defocus Nikon that turns you off. Optically, it is as good as it gets.

I'll just sit here and fondle my Canon 135...;)

Most reactions

Back