1955 Star Chief

Just absolutely love love this car... my favorite along with the 57 oldsmobile.. and the 58 chevy Impala. And convertible just makes it over the top..... beautiful photos

@RAZKY alcohol and cars rarely mix well. I've worked far to many wrecks involving drugs and alcohol.

Just absolutely love love this car... my favorite along with the 57 oldsmobile.. and the 58 chevy Impala. And convertible just makes it over the top..... beautiful photos

Thank you. I think the fact that it wasn't restored to pristine condition added to its appeal. I almost expected "Cherry Pink And Apple Blossom White" or "Rock Around the Clock" to be playing on the radio.

@RAZKY alcohol and cars rarely mix well. I've worked far to many wrecks involving drugs and alcohol.

Thank you. I think the fact that it wasn't restored to pristine condition added to its appeal. I almost expected "Cherry Pink And Apple Blossom White" or "Rock Around the Clock" to be playing on the radio.
i absolutely look forward to this music at the car shows... and if it was coming from the car radio i think it would sweep me away to the POINT of no return......lol

It's like a beautiful "older woman", from afar its still beautiful, it's only when you get up close that you notice it has a few blemishes.

Age aside, it's really the difference between being "stylish" and having "style." The former fades, the latter never does.

Mine too...........1958 black chevy impala convertible...i bought it for $50 in 68
DSC_6481.JPG

Last edited:
Great work here. Never seen that car before but there's a lot of cars I do not know. ....All 3 shots are spot on and I'm sure you knew when you took them.....

Great work here. Never seen that car before but there's a lot of cars I do not know. ....All 3 shots are spot on and I'm sure you knew when you took them.....
Every year in Sept, they have a huge car show in Pigeon Forge, TN. People come in from all over the country, to show, sell, and buy. We were there in our RV, this guy was next to us. Shot it as a TFP for my portfolio.

Did you get them an actual print or did you give them a file? I am sure they were plenty happy with it.

Did you get them an actual print or did you give them a file? I am sure they were plenty happy with it.
They received high resolution files with a limited release. They were well pleased.

Most reactions

Back