What's new

1st post, 2nd place

Image Finder

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston
This is my 1st post here on this forum.
I won 2nd place with this picture in my camera club. I don't want to toot my horn but I'm proud because I am new at photography.


Harvest002copy.jpg
 
I think what catches my eye for this is that one bright, orange pumpkin

Pretty good shot

~Michael~
 
This is a nice composition and play with colours. Very autumnlike, I am sure the jury appreciated that as much as the overall theme of pumpkins (assuming the competition was close to Halloween?).

I understand this is the photo just as it came off the camera? No tweaking the levels in Photoshop involved?
For there is more in this photo than meets the eye just now, I believe, and the colours could even be brought out more --- which would NOT be "cheating" or anything, believe me.
 
Oh, I can see why it won! Nice picture. Congratulations and welcome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom