daisyish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone!

Usually I edit my photos with Photoshop, but whenever I do, I rarely get two photos to match. So I decided to give Lightroom a try. I've always avoided Lightroom because I thought the settings were too simplified. I still think this, but maybe it's because I haven't discovered the full potential of the program. Its copy and paste feature though is great. All I had to do was edit the first photo and copy and paste the settings.

Anyway what do you all think of the photos? And do you have tips on using Lightroom?

*The photos below are of me, so I didn't take them. They are for my fashion blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photoshop had the same software LR uses for it's Develop module several years before LR existed.
It's called Adobe Camera Raw, or ACR.

That's why LR 6 Develop module uses ACR 9.

Using Photoshop's Camera Raw we were able to sync edits to a series of photos long before LR came out.

Last edited:
The processing looks very good, and the entire set is consistent. Well done!

In addition to copy and paste, you can use the Sync feature to synchronize your choice of settings across many pictures.

look well processed to me.

sync settings it much easier to use.

Photoshop had the same software LR uses for it's Develop module several years before LR existed.
It's called Adobe Camera Raw, or ACR.

That's why LR 6 Develop module uses ACR 9.

Using Photoshop's Camera Raw we were able to sync edits to a series of photos long before LR came out.

Very interesting! Never knew this... Did they get rid of this feature and if so do you happen to know why?

In addition to copy and paste, you can use the Sync feature to synchronize your choice of settings across many pictures.

Never knew about this feature... Will have to try it thank you!

This is a very nice looking set! I love using LR, you can do a lot more than you think with it. I really like the cloning in LR.:)

Most reactions

Back