2 for C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I'm confused, is this not a BEGINNERS Forum? I mean what do you expect, if we were pros' we'd be on the OTHER forum, for PROS? or am I reading it wrong?

and I'm confused, is this not a BEGINNERS Forum? I mean what do you expect, if we were pros' we'd be on the OTHER forum, for PROS? or am I reading it wrong?

Yes it's the beginners forum. You know, where people come to learn because they want to get BETTER.

I've seen his potential sooc, its there, we just have to wait with "Grand Anticipation"for the day he posts one soocastf (straight out of camera and straight to forum).

I think the OP really enjoys photoshop. Maybe more so than photography; therefore I am going to recommend that he go to Worth1000 Home where he can try his hand at creative photoshopping to his hearts content. Beyond that, I have no C&C.

I need to learn to talk less and get to the point faster. :lmao:

Nailed it.

...and back to babysean, he is posting for comments and criticism. People are commenting and being critical. What's the problem again? Is the problem that you don't like what people have to say?

Regardless of who took the picture and what the intended look is, in my opinion this was edited with Neat Image or Noise Ninja, something along those lines using destructive noise reduction settings to cause this smudgyness.

Obviously this was used on a 2nd layer and wherever details were important the eraser tool was used.

Just look at the door handles, they seem to be floating on the door.

I dare to say that the image looked better in the original than with this post processing.

And no, I wouldn't consider this "a style". It's screwing around with filters nothing more.

And I almost wanted to say

Yes it's the beginners forum. You know, where people come to learn because they want to get BiTTER.
:lmao:

Wow, the thread is up to 56 helpful,constructive posts so far. Can we manage to gang up and maybe push it to 100 helpful,constructive posts before midnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back