2 for C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rusty just got told

er111a, post the orginals and let them play with them awhile, I think we did a pretty good job in the last thread of creating good shots from the originals.

I will post the originals when I go back to my room right now I am not on my computer

I will post the originals when I go back to my room right now I am not on my computer

You're posting with your MIND!!!?!?!?

That, sir, is a trick I MUST learn :lmao:

edit: that was lame, I need more sleep...

I know right I am that skilled :p no lol I am on a school computer in art class curently

If you're going to ask for critique on your work... LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING AND UNINSTALL PHOTOSHOP.

Or at the very least, stop using it so heavily. It makes you look like an amateur that has no respect for what people are telling you.

Otherwise, you're going to keep getting the same comments on your extremely over processed images.

I dont really get fatty lol

She's calling you FAT!!! :confused:

But seriously, Fatty is just a shortened version of the sn she was speaking to ...... :hugs:

If you're going to ask for critique on your work... LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING AND UNINSTALL PHOTOSHOP.

Or at the very least, stop using it so heavily. It makes you look like an amateur that has no respect for what people are telling you.

Otherwise, you're going to keep getting the same comments on your extremely over processed images.
We were instructed by others to just not comment anymore. :meh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back