2 for C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: are you expecting me to take it back?
who cares about your GPA (if it's high school, even more reason not to care), but I know plenty of slow 4.2's.
too bad your gpa can't take photos. :fangs:
[:
:thumbup:goodshxtson

Glad to see you post some originals ( not that I am completely opposed to some tasteful PP ) Even WITH their problems, these are MUCH better than what you originally posted. I think the main problem with the first one is lighting/exposure. Given the crappy lighting in this scene, there was probably not much you could do without blowing out part of the pic, unless you used some fill flash or something. Don't be so quick to shoot. If you have this situation, be more patient and wait for a better shot. Wait until she walks into even light, or zoom in tighter. I think this might have made the over all scene better as well. As it was shot, its just kinda boring. With the telecom boxes in the background and all. The second one needs to be leveled as others said, but I am not sure about the lighting here either. Maybe some fill flash or even very subtle HDR would have been nice to bring out the stuff on the railings more. ( Also center the shot to get both sides of the railings. Maybe a wider lens? )

The reason why I used strong wording like "Garbage" is because it doesn't seem that the advice is sinking in. Some people need tough love and need to be told straight up when they just can't get it any other way. It seems like Photoshop has become a crutch to you in such a way that you are ignoring the need to shoot better. As long as you have been posting here, I haven't really seen any noticeable improvement. I don't say that to be mean, I just think you haven't really changed much in terms of shooting or how you approach a shot, just maybe learned a few new nifty tricks to add in photoshop.

too bad your gpa can't take photos. :fangs:

This is true. That 3.8 comment was lame. Where I went to school, kids like you got punched in the face several times a day for that type of attitude. High school is a joke. I had a 3.8 in college and I was S**t-faced drunk 6 nights out of the week.:lol:

you might have a 4.0 once you figure out that your PP sucks and is overdone

haha idk I have a 107 in digital media/photography oh btw we need to beat 321 to have the most replies on this fourm lol right now we are at #7 lol

Maybe you should do more photoshopping on your pictures, rusty.

grasias :) haha I just came from my spanish exam :p

Wow kid. You are braging about your GPA, but you can't spell one of the most commonly used spanish words? Did you fail your spanish exam?

Boast all you want on the internet. It's pretty obvious from the way you spell/sentence structure/lack of punctuation etc. that you are not this '3.8' student you claim to be.

Spanish exam fail
grasias ftl
gracias ftw

grasias :) haha I just came from my spanish exam :p

Wow kid. You are braging about your GPA, but you can't spell one of the most commonly used spanish words? Did you fail your spanish exam?

Boast all you want on the internet. It's pretty obvious from the way you spell/sentence structure/lack of punctuation etc. that you are not this '3.8' student you claim to be.
i love youuuu :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back