What's new

2 More Weeks

sA x sKy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4396173755_95679d1ecd_o.jpg


SAT's are in less than 2 weeks and I thought I'd do a self-portrait to remember my epic debacle to studying when I (hopefully) get into NYU. Math is going to kill me. Wish me luck guys!
 
Your use of the term " epic debacle to studying " doesn't seem quite right in terms of word usage. Ahh...the SAT test...a long distant memory. It's not as hard as you might imagine. Good luck on the examination!

On your photo: the blacks seem a bit blocked up on my monitor. I think it would look better in color.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom