What's new

2 new ones C+C plz

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
4
Location
New York, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0054.jpg

Note: my subject of focus was the UV protection etc


DSC_0103.jpg
 
Were u playing rock paper scissors? Lol
 
C&C per req:

1. As a product photograph, this isn't really working for me. The background, while softly focused is still distracting, and I would much prefer the near side of the sunglasses to be sharply focused and "fade" to soft as they recede into the background. In this case your point of focus is actually just past the glasses.

2. Interesting - I like the idea of this image. Unfortunately it's rather mid-tone rich, and would benefit greatly from increased contrast. As well, the unfocused fingertips of the subject's left hand are somewhat distracting as is the object below (chair?).

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John
 
C&C per req:

1. As a product photograph, this isn't really working for me. The background, while softly focused is still distracting, and I would much prefer the near side of the sunglasses to be sharply focused and "fade" to soft as they recede into the background. In this case your point of focus is actually just past the glasses.

2. Interesting - I like the idea of this image. Unfortunately it's rather mid-tone rich, and would benefit greatly from increased contrast. As well, the unfocused fingertips of the subject's left hand are somewhat distracting as is the object below (chair?).

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

I'll reshoot the sunglasses now. ;)
 
I would like to see the glasses on a different background. The stuff around is distracting to me.
 
I really like #2 it's very interesting and a great idea ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom