2 Portraits for C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im not much of a people portrait person, but here are my attempts from this morning, these are kind of my cousins, except not really, comments and critiques?

4138015843_eac164f518_b.jpg

4138780848_90366706ef_b.jpg

i need a signature :/, thanks for the future comments

Not crazy about the first one. I realize you were going for soft, but I think it's too soft for my tastes.

Ya I think that is what he means. It is distracting to me and seems like it's when someone's finger is covering the lens and you get that weird effect. I'm sure it would look much better w/out that. Do you have the original?
tj

Ya I think that is what he means. It is distracting to me and seems like it's when someone's finger is covering the lens and you get that weird effect. I'm sure it would look much better w/out that. Do you have the original?
tj
That is the original ;), was kind of an impulse shot, i liked the framing kind of, helped direct the eyes.

i like the first one :)

These look effing terrible, the sides blurry on the first one distracting you, and the DOF on the second one looks like you had a seizure while lining it up. You have one center point thats in focus but too much blurred out on the sides to look decent.

terrible.

Last edited:
These look effing terrible, the sides blurry on the first one distracting you, and the DOF on the second one looks like you had a seizure while it up. You have one center point the focus but too much blurred out to look decent.

terrible.
Thanks. You have proved your maturity once again.

These look effing terrible, the sides blurry on the first one distracting you, and the DOF on the second one looks like you had a seizure while it up. You have one center point the focus but too much blurred out to look decent.

terrible.
Thanks. You have proved your maturity once again.

It's the C&C take it like a man.

Mtalicaroox, i understand that you are raging that i didnt say your photos were good quality or good, but that is absolutely disgusting and vile. Go **** yourself.

It's the C&C take it like a man.
/laugh@you
Either way the original C&C stands. Looks like someone whiped a white "substance" all over the right side of your lens in the first one.. what exactly where you doing while photographing this shot of a child... Jesus. you might have some issues man.

Nice way to give help. I like that this person at least has an eye for composition. Is you're idea of photography really a cat sitting on your lap and inside of your helmet. why exactly was that cat all over you???? Lord. you might have some issues man.

Mtalicarox: I'd seriously rethink your future conduct on the forum. Comments like you last one will not be tolerated and are wholly uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back