What's new

2008

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I assume that is when this gate was put into place but I am not sure.

I like the "drop shadow" effect on the wall behind.


2008b by runnah555, on Flickr

and because I am indecisive...


2008 by runnah555, on Flickr
 
I like the drop shadow too, but the oval shape is missing some contrast or the numbers seem overexposed!
I prefer the color image with a crop that sits between the 2
nice shots!
 
I think some selective saturation and "brightening" of the black on the number plate would help a lot.
 
I like the first version. The part of the frame where you placed the oval (high above, with lots of space at the bottom) makes me think of the oval as a zeppelin. Plus, the way the light hits the oval (or maybe it's just the texture of the oval) gives the oval a 3D feel. I wouldn't crop version 1 at all. Love the shadow, which is kinda lost in version 2. The B&W version might work better with a tad extra contrast, but regardless I like the original crop better.
 
^^^^^What he, he said.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Wow thanks guys. I really just liked the shadow on this one. I will try to darken the numbers up.
 
boy, I'm not sure why... but I REALLY like that image.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom