jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
He is a can of whoop ass.
DSCF7180E.jpg

Nice! Did he come out on top?

Yup, in spades. The other boy wore out and was a lot taller and wider. I wasn't allowed to take pics of the event a week earlier.

Yup, in spades. The other boy wore out and was a lot taller and wider. I wasn't allowed to take pics of the event a week earlier.

Nice shot. By your post, it sounds like this was a sanctioned match as opposed to fisticuffs in the alley?

Nice shot. By your post, it sounds like this was a sanctioned match as opposed to fisticuffs in the alley?

It was. I love it when boys can be men at a young age. Hand to hand combat teaches boy critical thinking. I was taught at his age and I was taught to think about what I was doing as opposed to do this. I didn't have to remember anything, I just learned it. This boy is learning how to think, if there is such a term.

As I read the thread, the boy was involved in a "sanctioned match"...meaning a boxing match, I assume.

Good shot JC, goes well in mono.

No idea what's going here but I like the pic. Kid looks innocent but the shiner betrays innocence. Really neat.

Nice one, a man needs to know his limitations... :1398:

It was. I love it when boys can be men at a young age. Hand to hand combat teaches boy critical thinking. I was taught at his age and I was taught to think about what I was doing as opposed to do this. I didn't have to remember anything, I just learned it. This boy is learning how to think, if there is such a term.

Agreed. My son spent several years at the Toledo Boxing Club, I can't recall the exact name of the gym. It made him a better person.

No idea what's going here but I like the pic. Kid looks innocent but the shiner betrays innocence. Really neat.

Interesting take. I see a kid that's full of P and vinegar! He has that classic All-American kid look.

Most reactions

Back