2nd Anniversary

Devinhullphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a while since I posted but I thought I would share the photo from my second anniversary. I don't know much about anything studio related or lighting related so please understand that if something stands out. We plan on doing this every year.

Attachments

• $image-1977552742.jpg
    $image-1977552742.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 143
Not bad at all; the lighting is somewhat flat (shadowless), but in this situation, I think it's entirely appropriate. My only comment is that your wife gives the impression of 'stretching' a little bit because of the way she's holding her head. Other than that, nice.

I don't know anything about studio lighting either, but I'll tell you the one thing that stands out to me: in the first two pictures, you are on the right side of the picture (as you are looking at the shot - in reality, you are standing on your wife's left), and in this year's, you're on the left. This might be my slight OCD tendencies speaking, but that bothers me.

I don't know anything about studio lighting either, but I'll tell you the one thing that stands out to me: in the first two pictures, you are on the right side of the picture (as you are looking at the shot - in reality, you are standing on your wife's left), and in this year's, you're on the left. This might be my slight OCD tendencies speaking, but that bothers me.

Yeah that bugs me too. However she likes me on her right better.

Your are her right hand man!!!! Great concept, love the idea behind this!

Yeah that bugs me too. However she likes me on her right better.

Fair enough. If you stay on her right side from now on, then in a few years, no one will notice the different positions in the first two pictures :)

I have to say that I like it. Just remember to keep it a pattern on which side you stand. Two years left, two years right, repeat. This should be pretty interesting in 10 years. that photo you will be holding will start to take on a life of it's own.

Fair enough. If you stay on her right side from now on, then in a few years, no one will notice the different positions in the first two pictures :)
That's what I was saying the other day. In a few years we won't be able to see the original wedding photo. Maybe I should have gotten a bigger frame... Hahaha.

That's what I was saying the other day. In a few years we won't be able to see the original wedding photo. Maybe I should have gotten a bigger frame... Hahaha.

No you just have to keep getting the next year in a bigger frame, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back