I really like what you have done there, the waters is very nice, as are the rocks, care to share what you did PP?
Compostionally it doesn't work all that well for me, I have some rocks that look sharp but have nothing of interest other than the colour being nice to my eye and also nice contrasts to the deep blues of the sea.
Then we have the sea itself and sky, sky is a little bland though.
At the same time though, I do like it. :thumbup:
Honestly I wish I could tell you haha. I just watched a couple videos that had gradient, masks, layers, and hue work in it and spent a good hour on this one photo just tryin to get familiar with photoshop. I'll post the vids if you want if I can find them again.
Here is what i just did. I played around with the sky. It is not the best. Just a quick 2 minute edit. Hope you don't mind.
WOW. I like yours a lot better than mine lol. how did you get the sky so dark and details without messing up the rest of the photo? Did you use gradients at all?? haha I have so many questions... you couldn't just give a quick description of what ya did could u??
I think that you lost the sky by driving too much contrast into the shot..
There are plenty of ways to bring up the colors and washed out look of the sea and rocks without losing it..
Were you working with a RAW image........
Yeah i was a little dissapointed in how blown out it ended up being, but I just got photoshop a couple days ago and ams still learning lol. UNFORTUNATELY I was not working with a raw image. It is a JPEG... I was shooting that whole day in JPEG without realizing it so when I got home I was a little dissapointed haha.