2nd try ;) (with pics)

photog4life

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so i posted a picture of a dog that was out of focus and i probably should have not posted it so here is my redemption (hopefully)

number 1

i1yzbm.jpg

number 2

4u84zq.jpg

number 3

1oubds.jpg

and last but not least number 4
34guds4.jpg

please "cc" as you guys say

criticize everything and anything!! thanks for looking and i hope you enjoyed them =)

Only number 3 has potential for me.

Number 2 is far to busy and the focus isn't right.

Had to study no4 to try and figure out what it was. Again not overally keen

No1 is just to plain. Not a great image

But keep trying as this is what it's all about- practice makes perfect as they say ;)

Only number 3 has potential for me.

Number 2 is far to busy and the focus isn't right.

Had to study no4 to try and figure out what it was. Again not overally keen

No1 is just to plain. Not a great image

But keep trying as this is what it's all about- practice makes perfect as they say ;)
yeah 3 was my favorite and what would you do to fix it??
no 1 was something i did last night and probably shouldnt have posted but i got bored so i did....

can some one explain noise in pictures please? I canrt hear anything so I dont get it..

Noise appears in an image as a grainy look. It can be color noise-which will have hot specks of blue and red and yellow-or Luminant noise which will look kind of like grains of dirt or sand.

This is your pic (almost) without noise:
2506oa8.jpg

See if you can get what is noise by comparing the images and what they said above. See how this looks more "clean"?

I like #3, the others I don't really.

Ok this is going to sound so so mean, but please read before you get upset!

They look like the random, snapshot, without direction closeups that people who are new seem to start with. NOT an insult!!!! I've done it, a lot have done it and I am no expert. You have to start somewhere! My biggest advice (that I got too) is study some basic rules on composition and try to create complete and compositionally correct photos to start with. IE if you go to the beach, try to create a complete photo. Make sure you have a foreground, a non distracting background, a clear main subject, a lack of dead space, ETC. Try to create complete scenes rather then random close ups to start with. Again, I am no expert, but I get a lot more compliments/good feedback rather then constant photo fails.

#1 is just a photo fail for me. It's completely out of focus and a very random shot.
#2 The red is way overstaurated and the background is very distracting
#3 Has the most potential, but too much of the tree is out of frame and does have a lot of noise.
#4 Doesn not have a clear enough main subject.

#1, what is it? sure isn't a dog; #2 the color is off a little as it seems too light; #3 is not too bad would have been nice to see more of the sky; #4 if you would have been back more, you could have included more of the houses in the pic too as right now you chopped them off.

I am a beginner too so I am no far near an expert just my two cents.

1.) Really can't see why you uploaded this one.
2.) The red is way too much and as a subject don't see what is interesting.
3.) Much like everyone else I could see potential here however it seems rather noisy.
4.) I like the idea and it seems that it could have been better either closer up and in colour or further back to show more of what is around the leaves.

ok so seems like i did not redeem myself but this is what criticism is for!

how did you get rid of the noise? i tried a couple different things and couldnt get rid of it i just figured my screen was jacked up

black rose what do you mean by direction close ups?

how did you get rid of the noise? i tried a couple different things and couldnt get rid of it i just figured my screen was jacked up

There are softwares made to take noise out. There are some for free, try Gizmo.

Most reactions

Back