What's new

3 for c &c please.

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
307
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Opinions? I'm open minded so fire away.

1.
8216_550492766313_39200789_32638693.jpg


2.
16344_553276896893_39200789_3273937.jpg


3.
8216_551208621733_39200789_32665934.jpg
 
I rele like the first one. In the second one the background is a little distracting to me. And the third one I like except the driver isnt in the picture. I personally feel like in bike shots u should be able to see the driver well.
 
The finger in the bike photo is really bothering me.

Bothers me too a little bit, but nothing cropping can't fix. As to getting the driver in the picture, that would mean being on the inside of the curve and then not really seeing the bike, so prefer it as is. Love the tone you chose so the texture would stand out. As to your second shot, it's nice, but the pattern of whatever in the background should fill the shot completely or be at a minimal angle of view.
 
That finger's actually a cone. I'm on at my parent's house so I don't have any photo editing software on their computer or I would have gotten it out.
 
I like #1 best but something about it makes me wish I could see his face, at least his eyes. #2 seems a little dark to me and I agree that the bricks? might be better if they covered the entire background. I like #3 just because I wouldn't be able to get a shot like that.:lol:
 
I personally like #2. I love the colors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom