3 gals wedding

nrois02

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i was messing around on photoshop and and was playing with the glamor glow filters and i was wondering what you guys/gals think. also i know the contrast for the sky and backround is way off but im having trouble finding a way to like maybe paint it on there so i dont mess with the contrat of the people. if anyone knows please let me know, and let me know what you think of the photograph! cheers!

3GALS_WED.jpg

second edit. tell me what you think. to dark? also do you think crop or vingnett it?
3_GAL_WED_2.jpg

final one for right now. im going to give this one a break and move onto more.

3_GAL_WED_3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice enough effect without going too far. The biggest problem for me is the vignetting around the edges - The best way (other than cloning) to get rid of it and possibly make the image a little stronger is to crop it into a portrait orientation - The masts should provide good lead-in lines. Also I think it makes the bride stand out a little better when a "darken/lighten centre" filter is applied.. just to brighten up her face. :thumbup:

PP'ing is a personal thing though so it's whatever you think works best, we can only offer our own opinion.

Color Efex Pro is a good filter package if you're interested.

Last edited:
yeah i heard color efex a lot ill look into it. and the vignetting was not me it was this damn lens hood that i got. i guess it is too big. what does PP'ing mean? and any suggestions on the contrast with out getting the people darker?

Post-Processing (PP'ing, sorry, I was being lazy).

Not sure about the contrast to be honest, I actually quite like it kinda as it was originally - I've really no idea on how to give it a boost without affecting the ladies too much except from maybe using curve adjustments.

ah thanks, and yeah im kinda digging the contrast but ill mess with curves and see where it takes me. thanks for the input!

In addition that mentioned above, I'd like to see these images shot with a much larger aperture. The sharp background rendered by the use of f16 detracts from the image. A softer, less focused background would make the subject stronger.

so are you talking about blurring the backround?

Beautiful girls, however the shot is much too soft for my liking. I understand sometimes this is intentional to deliver a dreamy-like feel but I have to squint in order to concentrate on the photo.

The contrast seems much more realistic to me in the second one. It also helps the girls faces without losing much detail in the dress. Unfortunately, it also makes the background even more prominent.

I would not make this shot vertical but I would crop out the vignetting and blur the background quite a bit. Enough that it is not annoying but not so much that you can't recognize it for what it is.

In addition that mentioned above, I'd like to see these images shot with a much larger aperture. The sharp background rendered by the use of f16 detracts from the image. A softer, less focused background would make the subject stronger.

+1 :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back