3 Month Portraits // Football Themes

JOSHardson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few more from a session I posted about two weeks ago. Overall I'm happy with them. It's my third baby session. Took two sessions to get anything out of him. C&C is welcomed as always.

1)
9704052897_ff26170488_b.jpg

2)
9704028105_24369eaa71_b.jpg

3)
9704040569_2d48fa050c_b.jpg

I think it's a really cute theme. Somewhat different from the run of the mill themes popular today. I was surprised to see the team logo pacifier! Who knew they made such a thing?

Thanks, Derrel.

His dad played college football if the jersey was confusing for anyone. That was actually the most difficult edit. I had to extend the matte out on 3 sides and there is a very gradual fade on the matte that tried my patience.

Looking for more critique.

I like them. My nitpicks are in 1 it just feels kinda crammed on the left and right.. maybe a wider crop would look better. #2 wish we could see his face a bit better.. but like the OOF football. #3 is adorable just as is!

I like them. My nitpicks are in 1 it just feels kinda crammed on the left and right.. maybe a wider crop would look better. #2 wish we could see his face a bit better.. but like the OOF football. #3 is adorable just as is!

Thanks for the comment. I might try cloning a bit of extra blanket on the edges of #1 to see if it improves the shot.

Like the set very boyish. Usually when i see baby sessions its either neutral or way girly all the way down to the giant gaudy flower on the head band lol. Like #1 but yup a tad more room, love the concept of #2 but think I would have liked to see him facing the camera more. #3 is once again a wee bit tight for my tastes. The soft focus on the jersey is a bit of a nit pick. but that's just me. Other wise nice job.

I should probably look into getting a wider lens for these sessions. The 50mm 1.4 I use is a great lens, but on my 7D it gets a little cramped. I usually end pressed against a wall trying to get everything in the shot. Maybe I'll get to upgrade to a 5D iii soon. That would also solve my problem. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back